Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pop Up wedding ring invitations

We finally finished assembling the Pop Up wedding ring invitations with a team of 10 family and friends and am really pleased with how they turned out.

I found a design at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ-SJjSIoSA that I really liked and made a larger size and different version of it in Make the Cut software with Sandy McCauley's help. I spent many hours cutting them out on to Recollections cardstock with my electronic cutter. I added Lisa and David's names and a layer of holographic paper to show case the names. We added Stickles for glitz on the diamond ring. We laminated the text of the invitation onto purple index cards and made a pocket on the right side for return response cards. The front of the invitation was crimped with a wavy crimper, embossed with  a swirls Cuttlebug folder and embellished with pearls.